Better Surf Team says:
- The SWAT is the least complicated and least expensive quality controlled tourniquet currently available. With no hard or sharp pieces, it’s almost like it was designed for the surf community – it can be comfortably stashed in the chest zip of your wettie or in the pocket of your boardies. In it’s vacuum sealed pouch it should age well in your First Aid Kit should you not want to carry it in the surf.
- In conjunction with Surfing Doctors, the Better Surf team is doing post-marketing testing to see how these hold up and function after weeks / months / years being exposed to the marine environment – if you’d like to be on the Better Surf Product Team let us know!
- Better Surf is happy to make this innovative product available direct to civilians in Australia for the first time. We first got our hands on this tourniquet in the United States a few months back and have since lined up a licensed distributor role here in Australia.
- The SWAT-T will treat a variety of injuries, minor to life-threatening. The SWAT-T™ is being carried by Military (Conventional and Special Operations medical and non-medical personnel), EMS, Law Enforcement Officers, Contractors, Federal Agents, and prepared citizens (individually or as part of active shooter kits). Carried by many as a pressure dressing, all-purpose wrap, primary and/or back-up tourniquet.
- The SWAT-T™ was developed by a former Operator/Medic with 14 years experience in Operational Medicine -former USAF Pararescue Journeyman (Para-Jumper or PJ), Contractor DoJ/FBI SWAT Operations, National Registry Paramedic, and Emergency Medicine Physician. The SWAT-T™ is being marketed and distributed by H&H Medical Corporation, LLC and its affiliates.